Friday, April 30, 2010

What's for Dinner?

 "It looks like Spaghetti!"

"Wait..."

"One problem... what is Spaghetti?"
  
"I'll try anything once."





 "Hmmm... seems a little soggy..."

"Not the easiest to grab..."


















 "Ok, here we go."

















 "Mmmm... A robust tomato sauce..."

"Noodles are cooked to perfection..."

"Seems like some kind of ground meat in here..."

 "Is that beef? I think it's beef."






 "Hey! This IS good!"



"I like it A LOT!"


   
"Wow. So good. I'm... I'm..."



"I'm feeling a little tired."


















"Ok. It's beginning to look like I can't eat all of this myself."


"I need a pinch hitter."


"You in?"







"Here!"


"Just eat this little bit..."


"Come one! Don't worry. It's not the piece from my nose."










"Fine. You don't want to help?"


"I have other methods and people that can help. Well. Dogs that can help. Here ya go Herman!"












"So, Spaghetti... I hope we meet again!"




















"Ok. So I'm done. It was a success!"

"Hey, you just gonna leave me here?"



1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment!