Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fake It 'till You Make It

This last week we went to the pumpkin farm with our long time friends Ian and Jennifer. We decided we were going to take a family picture of each other, and have some fun too.

Here's the thing, one tiny problem...

MY KIDS DON'T HOLD STILL, LOOK AT THE CAMERA, OR SMILE.

Like I said, tiny problem.

Then the one picture we thought looked pretty good from the display on my camera, my eyes are closed.  Yup, true story.

So what's a Mom to do?

Copy, cut, paste, and doll up pieces from the 10 or so that we took.



Here's the thing, I will look at this picture 10 years from now and remember my wiggly, crazy, uncooperative kids and laugh.  I guess it doesn't matter how you make memories, just that you do!



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely. Many of our memories have to do with manure. ;D I will leave that to your own interpretation.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!