Thursday, April 14, 2011

Uncle Badly and Daddy Time

One of Uncle Badly's last breaks from school provided an opportunity for him and I to take Avery out and do some exploring at the Journal Sentinel Sportsman Show at the State Fair Park grounds. It was a cool day with a piercing wind and we were thankful that all of the show was indoors. 

Daddy had a new tech device that was only a week old and picture taking was a must!


Can you blame me when I get shots like this one?


Uncle Badly was helping Avery find her inner biker girl. Ummm... Inner biker girl with a cookie to be more precise. Avery is too young to understand Daddy when he says that she will never have a motorcycle. Are there any cookie eating biker women that disagree? (Do you like my safe phrasing of that question? Incriminating, isn't it?)

Daddy is a lot more open to the next picture...


"Honey! We're home! We bought a 4 wheeler!"

It does look like Avery may feel the need...

The need being of course for speed!


It's tough driving a boat when you have to depend on leg coordination in addition to arm, isn't it, Avery?

To cap it all off that day...


A local celebrity siting!


Ok, everyone. Let your inner Milwaukee area redneck out to play. Who is the gentleman in the picture with Avery and I?

$100 bucks to the winner.

6 comments:

  1. Oooo! Its Red Green from the Red Green show!!!!!! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is red green real name Steve Smith!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call me crazy but I don't think it's who y'all think it is! Who it REALLY is, I have no idea. But those eyes ain't those of either Red Green OR Steve Smith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Karen
    I call you crazy. Google a younger picture and compare the two.
    Don't forget that Red Green has been off the air for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it the winner of this years Red Green look alike contest from the Sports show?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok. So the truth is that I don't even know his name. He is not Red Green however. He is a look alike. I can't confirm if he is a winner or not. It was quite enjoyable none the less. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!