Saturday, April 3, 2010

Baby Butt!

So, I needed a special quick message to test out my abilities to blog from my cell phone.

My choice was a baby hinder that I saw each morning when I was working on 1st shift at the East Capitol store. I left each morning before 6am, so I would peek in Avery's room and give her a rub on the back and "I love you" before I would head to work. Several mornings she helped put me in a good mood for the day with a cute little bum in the air.


So, after two days of getting email updates telling me that the website was trying to post my attempt at mobile blogging... it gave up and told me it was a failure. I guess I gotta figure it out some other time. So, in the mean time, enjoy some baby butt in your life.


1 comment:

  1. Awww. I gotta admit I gave up looking at your blog cuz there never was any updates! What a nice way to crack a cyber-smile back! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!