Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Bet You Had NO Idea!

Today is a special day! Yes, it's true! Guess why... No, not because its tax day! It's because my little sis Stephanie has a birthday today! I was sitting at the computer thinking about my sis and her birthday being today and decided to see what the rest of the world knew of Stephanie Zastrow. I was rather surprised what I found...

A simple search for Steph on YouTube uncovered some interesting stuff! Most of you know that Steph lives in Minnesota and isn't all that far from the twin cities, right? Well, did you know that Steph has been putting in work with the St. Paul Figure Skating Club!?! I was just as surprised and impressed! Good secret Steph! I posted the video below. Apparently she has been competing in the couples category. She is wearing a red dress in this particular video and is featured with other friends from her club. There are a few spots in the video where Steph does some down right impressive moves!




Cool, huh? I am still amazed! Steph isn't one to keep these things secret...


Happy Birthday Steph!

Go easy on the cheesy potatoe chips or you might find out that its a lot harder to execute that triple double spinning flip wheeling spud tonker hoop de la whoop super one legged jump flip than you think! Just kidding, I've seen you land that one a thousand times.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Its not really a secret... just a hobby, and come on now... my triple double spinning flip wheeling spud tonker hoop de la whoop super one legged jump flip - is hardly worth mentioning. But of course, everything is on the internet...I'm surprised you didn't find any of the "good" stuff... that one might actually call "secret" ;o)
    Thanks for the blog shout-out! :o) Even though, obviously, I'm already fairly famous.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!