Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Sunday Disc Golfing!

Easter Sunday turned out to be beautiful day! So, when I suggested the possibility of going out disc golfing to my brother in law Jeff, his ever ready response was, "Let's go!". Hartford has a nice little 9 hole course in a local park and it was perfect for a quick ride and some quality time with myself and the male in-laws. (There will be no comments on actual score as I do not want to embarrass certain party's... (Jeff) ).

Here is Jeff getting ready to miss a putt...


One odd occurrance on hole 17 was a drive I had and the ending result was pretty cool! No, not a hole in one...


See anything weird about that pic?

How about this one?
Yep, I stuck it. My disc remained upright... It was funny, it brought smiles, it'll never happen again.

2 comments:

  1. ...and then the wind and rain came....followed closely by the snow. And you knew the elk and the moose couldn't be far behind. (For goodness sake, Kathleen, get a coat on!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had fun, while us girls got to nap.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!