Saturday, November 26, 2011

Most of you will not be surprised this happened to me.....

Yesterday we had a very awesome day, we celebrated Thanksgiving!  It worked better for everyone's schedules to do it Friday instead, and it really worked out well.  We had lots of time to enjoy good food and good family.  As a result of Black Friday shopping and a full day of family fun, we are all a bit tired.  But Mr.Levi somehow woke up on cue this morning.....

So, I went down stairs to make a bottle for him. I got him all situated and then I was going to grab a drink of water. 

But first , because I wear night and day wear contacts I needed to put my eye drops in.  Someday's when I wake up my eyes just stick until I put drops in.  Well, it just so happened that I had a bottle of drops in my fleece that I was wearing last night.  So I pulled it out of my pocket and went for some eye relief.  A few drops in each eye usually.  But.....

when I went to switch to the other eye, something was not right about the bottle....


Yup, Purely Pomegranate Stamp'n Up ink!

I pretty much freaked out, I grabbed a towel in the kitchen and pressed it on my eye to hopefully blot out a majority of it.


The big spot on the upper left is the stuff I blotted out.  Then I grabbed my bottle of the real eye drops and started to flush my eye.  That's the rest of the color that you see on the towel.  At one point I stopped and looked at my eye and it looked like a crazy villain from the movies eye!

When I felt I got a good amount of ink out I took my contact out.


My colored contact next to my regular contact.  Then after I took out the contact, I flushed my eye some more.  It surprisingly didn't hurt or sting as much as I thought it would.  So for a few days I'll be wearing my glasses.  At least it was time to change my contacts any way.

But I really couldn't believe I did that.  I don't know why I'm surprised though, because most people that know me well, know that these types of issues happen to me all the time.

But REALLY. INK. oye......


-The Mrs.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I would say this could only happen to you, but I have one sister who attracts situations such as this to herself like a magnet. Can't say it runs in the family though....since you're not related by blood. ;)
    (Pardon the "winky" pun.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!! This is better than my Dawn-on-the-pancakes episode a few weeks ago. I bet you had a pretty good laugh when it all settled down.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!