Sunday, May 9, 2010

Much Love To Mothers...

Happy Mother's Day!

The Z's truly wish all you mother's out there a very happy Mother's Day! You deserve it! You will never understand exactly all you have done for your children... and we are forever grateful, but yet still fail to remind you often enough. It's a good thing someone, somewhere, at sometime said, "Hey, dummies! We always realize that we don't appreciate enough... let's put it on a calendar!". The only thing they could have done a little better is get it on there more than once a year. So, enjoy it mommies and know today reflects our feelings all year round!

Of course I want to personally thank the mommies in our lives...

Grandma L ...
"Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them." - James Baldwin  
... thanks for raising such a wonderfully loving daughter, wife, and mother.
It is truly an imitation I am thankful she picked up! We love you.

Grandma Z...
"Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband
has walked across it in his barn boots." - Hoosier Farmer
... I am of course not your husband, but I certainly have "walked across the floor in my barn boots" all too many times in my life and sincerely appreciate you continuing to "sing". Your love is certainly boundless love and I know this.. because I think I tested each and every boundary. Thank you for being my Mom. We love you.

My favorite Mommy of all...
I know I shared this quote with you once before, but it still echoes in my head when I think of you.
"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world." -Anonymous


You really are the world to us, Kathleen. You mean everything to a little girl that doesn't even understand what everything is! I can see it in her eyes each day that she looks at you... She loves you so much.



I think she sees it in me as well. At least it seems that she is trying to say so in this pic! She is of course right, you know. You me the world to me and I thank you for being such a wonderful mother. I love you. Avery loves you. We love you.

Happy Mother's Day Ladies...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Adam! I love you guys too. I am blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto that! Love the photos too!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!