Sunday, March 4, 2012

New Look for the BLOG!


Well for those of you who don't know....  Here is the official news.

I signed on to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! 

So I wanted to announce it with a bang, and give the blog a new look.  This is still our families blog, but I will also be sharing this new adventure here too!  No surprise to me, I'm no 100% happy with how the new look turned out.  I used My Digital Studio, that part I am completely happy with!  I mean how can you not love, the Dotted Striped designer paper, and of course Wild Wasabi punch with Very Vanilla Stamps!?!

My problem comes in that I am not a techie, and I can't figure out for the life of me how to re-size.  How can you ask the creative juices of my mind to fit in a file that is no more then 300k and 1800x1600 pixels?  REALLY? 

Well, at least I'm taking MDS (My Digital Studio) out on the open road, and giving it a real test drive.  It more than passed, my computer knowledge however, did not.

I look forward to sharing more Stampin' Up! creations with you!

1 comment:

  1. SWEET background! I made mine (from the same link) weeks ago, and just had to place it! Still haven't, obviously. Now I need to make a different one because I made it with SAB DSP! Meh. Maybe I will get it on before SAB is over...now that you've one-upped me! ;) Way. To. Go!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!