Monday, August 30, 2010

My Favorite Season is Soon Here!

I will give you a hint...

It's a season of cool and even cold weather...

It's a topic of many conversations once it is upon us...

There are many different colors in many different regions of the country...

My birthday is in the middle of this season...

Deer hunting is during this season as well...

If you guessed the Fall season...

You must guess it again!

Its the football season! Hah!
Yesterday I had my fantasy football draft for the league I commission.

It went well! (except for my team, lol)

Even though the pictures didn't turn out so well... you get the idea. The pic above is the draft board after 12 teams made 18 picks a piece. The pic below is the take home trophy that last years winner will keep. Not your traditional trophy. I thought it was a little more appropriate to a football fan. Its a man with a remote and a beer. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's a cool trophy.


Here's to the football season and good luck to your fantasy football team! (I'm sure most of my readers have a team, right, hah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!