Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Good Taste?

Recently my younger bro, Nate, moved down to Texas for reasons previously mentioned on this blog. It's an exciting and nervous time for him. Everyone that knows Nathan is confident that he will do fine with his new assignment and we look forward to hearing about stories and news of him becoming acclimated to his new place, new job, and new state!

I received a picture that reminded me of Nate's new state of residence... a state that I think enjoys accessorizing their clothing a little different than most places. Maybe Nathan could hook me up while he's down there? Huh, Nate?

Tell me this isn't the sweetest best buckle you've ever seen... just try it.

2 comments:

  1. I know who is getting your name for Christmas, AND what you're going to get! Neener neener neener!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair Warning: If I should receive said gift for Christmas... I shall be wearing it at a particular someones wedding the following year.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!