Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thanks Effery!

The Z's were gifted with a webcam not to long ago by Uncle Effery... I spent some time trying to figure it out...


I gotta admit, I started with quite a bit of skeptism...


I installed it and then began to try to figure out how to use it properly... it wasn't working quite right...


It just would not work for me! I needed a break and a beverage...


Shoot. Still nothing. Plus my mouth seemed glued shut... maybe my skeptism was not undeserved you difficult webcam!


Wait. Hold on a sec...

Lets not jump the gun just because the operator is having some problems...


Give it chance, Adam....


Ahhhhhh!!! There it is!


Totally worth it! :-)



3 comments:

  1. Yay Avery!!! :o) Hey Adam... the hair... its all in the wrong places... needs to go on top of your head. Silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Really nice of "Effery" to get that going for Nathan. Heh heh.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!