Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yesterday I gave my darling bride a little gift of jewerly and a small message. The message was a quote that I found off of an app on my phone (again with the apps, I know). When I found the quote almost a week ago I immediately thought of my wonderful wife. Hopefully it inspires you to think of someone in particular also...

"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world."
                                                                                                           -Unknown

She is the world to me and even though I am not a fan of holidays with no biblical meaning... it is a good time to remind yourself of the people who mean a lot to you and show them some appreciation.

Today Kathleen, Avery, and I also get to witness the baptism of 3 young souls! Good day, hey? Kasten, Lilly, & Davin are children of good friends Jason and Patty and we were priveleged to be asked to witness and be godparents to Davin. We are happy for the whole family and will enjoy every part of it! Here is a picture of our two youngest in each family shortly after Davin was born... both have already grown so much since then! New pictures today I'm guessing?

1 comment:

  1. Awww. Welcome to the family of God, Kasten, Lilly and Davin! (Love the 'mutual drool' on the friends!)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!