Friday, September 28, 2012

September 28, 2007



Junior Prom
Spring of 2003.
"Dreaming of You"

 

January 8th, 2006
"Game Over"

 

5 years of marriage.
260 weeks, 1825 days,
2 homes, 2 kids, 1 dog,

A Packer Super Bowl win,
and A LOT of different hairstyles later...



 


























Happy Anniversary to us!

I love looking back at the life we have built together, and can't wait for what the future has in store for us.

16 But Ruth replied, "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay.  Your people will be my people and your God my God.  17 Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if even death separates you and me." Ruth 1:16, 17







4 comments:

  1. Said perfectly...A very Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary you two! We love seeing the lives you've built together too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Aww. Love it. And that was our wedding verse! Woot woot! Was it yours too?! That'd be WILD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that was one of our wedding verses! The other was Genesis 2:24. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!