Thursday, January 17, 2013

My (baby) is 2!

Well first he's not two yet, and I guess if he's gonna be two he's not really a baby.
I say things to Avery like, he's just a baby he doesn't understand, or "Avery, I'm going to put the baby down for a nap".  Every Mom says no matter how old you are you will always be my baby but now that he is approaching 2 years old it really hit me how much I call him my baby or the baby.  Avery promptly corrects me if I affectionately call her my baby, but my little Levi still let's me so I will as long as he does.

Here are my baby Levi's 2 year pictures that I took the other day, thanks to a friend who let me use her photography space, big, huge thanks to her!













1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics Kathleen!! I think it's hilarious that he's all teary on the Kisses pic! You wouldn't want it any other way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!