Monday, December 10, 2012

Kids these days are all hopped up on...

...Mommy's coffee with white chocolate raspberry creamer!?

I was playing around with these fake poinsettia flowers I got at Wally yesturday (I'll post later what I am doing with them) and Levi walks in the dinning room holding my coffee cup.

 
Without a moments pause he tips it up like he's just casually getting his morning pick me up.


I see a little brown coffee on his undershirt, so I opened up his jammies and BAM!, it's like a flood of coffee! 


And what happens you ask, when you take away the coffee cup and start cleaning up the little monster?


He pitches a fit! :)


And wants to hide away from the world as most do when they don't get their morning cup of joe.


Oh Levi, what on earth am I gonna do with you?


I guess start soaking your shirt in cold water.

2 comments:

  1. This little man is gonna just get me every time with that quirky smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Glad it all ran down the front! I don't think he really needs any caffeine! He knows very well how to make his needs known already! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!