Friday, August 31, 2012

Puppy Levi

Usually Avery is the one around here playing puppy.  But on this day Levi must have decided he wanted to join in on the puppy fun.  We were playing outside and Levi brought in with him a short, fat little stick.  I didn't think anything of it.  I thought, I'll let him play with it for a little while and as soon as it causes problems I'll toss it back outside.  Then I turned around and this is what I saw...


Oh, Levi. Go figure our own dog has never fetched a stick in his life, so I really am not quite sure where he got this idea from.  But it was just too funny.

 

Just don't start start eating and drinking out of Herman's bowls, okay Levi! ;)

2 comments:

  1. He is such a goofball. I think he will be keeping everyone on their toes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little man will do anything just so he doesn't have to start talking, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!