Sunday, October 10, 2010

Whoa! Where Ya Been!?!

I've been gone. I know. It's not right. This blog is suppose to reflect everything going on in the life of the Z's... what happened? Well, what happened was an exhausting, long, and in the end very rewarding experience. It consumed me and took a lot of mental focus. Don't get me wrong... things other than that were going on the last couple of weeks, and I do intend to catch up. However, my brain was fried on to many evenings to even think about posting a blog post. 

So, to you, random blog reader, I pledge to recap the family and fun stuff and return to more predictable posting. A routine can again be set and normality will return soon. I hope. :)

Thank you to all those who have been so supportive, full of advice, and gracious with your time that made my success possible. More than any other... thank you Lord for your undeserved love and blessings.


The timing was official on my birthday as well! What are the chances!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!